Getting You Up & Running
We're really looking forward to welcoming all our long-standing customers and new lockdown runners back to our shops
Our staff are eager to meet all the new runners who have taken up running during any of the lockdowns and of course welcome back familiar faces too. When you visit your local Up & Running shop, we will be able to help you find some great running shoes which will undoubtedly help to keep your motivation going and will help to keep you training injury free. Our friendly staff will be thrilled to answer your questions and motivate you on your running journey, so pay us a visit, ask their advice and see where your running takes you.
While we strive to deliver the best customer experience possible, we continue to ensure our stores are Covid-secure, and your safety as well as the safety of our staff is our highest priority. We will therefore be continuing to implement the following steps:
- Our staff will all be wearing visors or masks, with customers also required to wear a face covering.
- Regular sanitising of hands and touchpoints throughout the store. Staff will help you to try on shoes, albeit from a safe distance.
- Shoes will be sanitised after they have been tried on, so you’ll still have access to the full range to try.
- Fitting rooms will be sanitised after each use.
All our customers are very special to us, and we don’t want the service we give you to be compromised in any way, so:
- You will still be able to use the treadmill for gait analysis, although you will be required to stop and start the treadmill yourself.
- You will be supervised and given guidance.
- We will discuss the results of your gait analysis with you, from a safe distance and will advise you on the shoes that would best suit you.
- Our service will not be rushed.
- All touchpoints on the treadmill will be sanitised after each use.
You will be able to:
- Pay by cash, although we’d prefer you to use a card if possible.
- Try clothes on if you wish. Clothes which have been tried on, will be left to quarantine if you decide not to buy them.
- Return products for a refund or exchange if necessary. Please bring your receipt with you to ensure we can process the return in the same visit and eliminate the need for multiple visits
- Browse, but please be considerate of other customers. If you let our staff know what you are looking for, they can offer advice and point you in the right direction.
We would ask you to follow the widely accepted Government guidance:
- Wear a mask or visor when in store although we understand and respect that in some circumstances customers may be exempt.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front of the store on entering.
- Always respect social distancing.
- Follow the guidance given to you by our staff and be kind to everyone around you.
- Do not come into store if you have had any recent Covid symptoms.
It’s advisable to check your local shop’s Facebook page before travelling for up-to-date information regarding any local restrictions that may have been put in place.
Thank you for shopping with us.
If you get the chance, please let us know how we are doing on social media and give a shout out to our amazing team.
How To Choose The B...
There's lots to think about when you're buying new running shoes. We've put together a guide to help you find the best running shoes for you.Read More
Choosing The Best T...
Running in remote countryside, on forest tracks or gnarly terrain is exhilarating and liberating, but only if you're wearing the right running shoe...Read More
Choosing the Best R...
If you're looking for a new pair of road shoes check out our handy guide. It will explain all the jargon and answer common questions, from running ...Read More