- These Terms and conditions refer to the Up and Running Gift voucher and not to any third-party codes, Franchise or discounts.
- Gift cards can be purchased from the Up and Running website or in any Up and Running store across the country. These gift cards are not available from any third-party vendors and will not be valid at checkout if purchased through a third-party form.
- Up and Running reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Up and Running gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Up and Running gift cards remain the property of Up and Running who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of this voucher is only redeemable on the Up and Running website or within an Up and Running store. Mobile events are excluded from the redemption of the vouchers.
- You’re Up and Running gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (which for in-store shall be the date of the gift-card purchase, and for online, the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- You are unable to top up the amount of the gift card. If you would like a greater amount on your card, you must purchase an additional gift card.
- The balance can be checked by contacting a member of our team through 01423 562162 or you can check with one of our staff members in your local store.
- The gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against purchase of another gift card.
- The maximum amount which can be loaded onto a gift card is £9999.99. The minimum amount on the gift voucher is £10.
- For more information about the gift vouchers, please contact out web team, 01423 562162 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Up and Running gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (which for in-store shall be the date of the gift-card purchase, and for online, the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically.
- You are able to use your gift card multiple times, until the total value has been redeemed.
- To redeem your gift card, simply enter the barcode number into the ‘Discount Code’ box at checkout, and the gift card amount will be deducted from the total. To use instore please give the voucher to our staff member at the checkout.
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Up and Running gift card is lost or stolen, we are unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Up and Running cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
- Should your Up and Running gift card become damaged, we will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be retrieved and the barcode is still visible.
- We recommend that you should keep your original voucher, as any refunds will be refunded on the original form of payment. If not you will be issued with a new gift voucher of the refunded amount. This also applies for partial refunds.
- Partial/Full refunds without the original voucher will be given in the form of a credit note.
Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The gift card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
- We cannot except gift vouchers at any events or races. They can only be redeemed in a store or online