Shokz OpenRun Pro Beige
Introducing OpenRun Pro, Shokz' most high-end sport headphones ever. They’re ready to redefine everything you knew about open-ear listening with improved tech including enhanced bass, a 10-hour battery life, and a quick charge feature. Our new flagship sport headphones feature the latest 9th generation bone conduction with two added bass enhancers and our signature situational awareness and comfortable fit you know and love.
Premium Sound Quality with Enhanced Bass
9th Generation Bone Conduction Technology (Shokz TurboPitch™ Technology)9th Generation Bone Conduction Technology (Shokz TurboPitch™ Technology)
10 Hours of Music & Calls + Quick Charge
CAN OTHERS HEAR YOUR MUSIC?
No. OpenRun Pro sends vibrations into your inner ear through bone conduction technology and uses LeakSlayer™ technology to reduce sound leakage, leaving your ears open to your surroundings while still providing a private listening experience.
HOW DOES THE 9TH GENERATION BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY PROVIDE THE BEST SOUND QUALITY?
OpenRun Pro adopts our 9th generation bone conduction (Shokz TurboPitch™️) technology. With a built-in CoreCushion low frequency enhancement unit, the bass in your music goes deeper and richer while also making the human voice sound softer and more natural during calls.
DOES OPENRUN PRO COME IN DIFFERENT SIZES?
No, OpenRun Pro will come in one standard size.
IS OPENRUN PRO WATERPROOF?
OpenRun Pro has an IP55 water-resistant rating, making it durable enough to withstand moderate sweat, rain and dust exposure.
DOES OPENRUN PRO HAVE A NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONE?
OpenRun Pro features two dual noise-canceling microphones. This allows for clear, high-quality calls regardless of an environment's noise level.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE BATTERY LIFE OF OPENRUN PRO?
From a fully charged battery, OpenRun Pro offers 4 hours at maximum volume and 10 hours at standard volume. A 10-minute Quick Charge provides up to 1.5 hours of battery life.
WHAT DEVICES IS OPENRUN PRO COMPATIBLE WITH?
OpenRun Pro is compatible with most Bluetooth devices, including iPhone, Android, PC, and Mac.
CAN YOU USE THE CHARGING CABLE OF OTHER PRODUCTS TO CHARGE OPENRUN PRO?
Yes, but only OpenRun and OpenComm charging cables are designed for the Quick Charge feature.
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We aim to have your order ready for dispatch within 48 hours of receipt. If an order is placed after 1PM Friday please allow 48 hours from the following Monday, however it may not always be possible to meet these timings, especially at very busy times. In this case we will endeavour to contact you and update you on the status of your order as soon as possible.
Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified.For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.
What is our Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match is simple. At Up and Running, we want to be sure that our customers are getting the best deal on the market. This is why we offer our Price Match across all our products*, instore and online.
If you can find the exact same product cheaper in stock elsewhere, we will refund the difference and give you a free pair of technical running socks!
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
What qualifies a product for the Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match has 5 simple conditions that must be met. The product must be:
1 - Same model
2 - Same colour
3 - Same size
4 - Same conditions of sale
5 - Must be in stock at a UK mainland company (online or instore)
What to do if you find a lower price elsewhere?
If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at a UK mainland competitor (instore or online) you can make a price match request. Read below how to claim instore and online:
If you would like to claim your Price Match guarantee in store, come and speak to a member of our team. They will need to be shown a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description and price. Once our staff member is happy that the 5 conditions have been met, they will approve your guarantee instore.
If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
If you would like to claim a Price Match on our website, please click here to submit your details into our online Price Match, contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01423 562162.
You will need to provide a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description. We will then be able to honour your discount over the phone or we can give you a discount code for the difference.
Please see the small print below for more information about how we compare our products and honour the Price Match.
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
The Small Print:
If you wish to claim for a discount under the Price Match Guarantee, you need to ensure the following criteria are met:
- The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available on Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification.
- At the time of the Price Match claim, the item is available and currently in stock at the competitor.
- You must provide proof of the offer and proof of the availability.
The Price Match Guarantee, does not apply to the following:
- Where the item is being offered by an unauthorised retailer or 3rd party reseller such as Amazon or auction sites such as Ebay.
- Where the item is offered by non-UK based websites and non-UK based retailers.
- Where the items offered by the competitor are graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance items, discontinued or specially discounted goods including goods discounted.
The following conditions apply:
- The value of Price Match must be over £50.
- Price Match does not apply to accessories and electronics.
- Further discounts cannot be applied to Price Match purchases.
- Price Matches are valid for 48 hours after Up & Running has approved the claim.
- Price Match is available on already purchased products UP TO 7 days from the purchase date. This applies to both in-store purchases and websales. You must have a valid Up & Running receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging, and you must provide supporting evidence of your Price Match claim.
- We will consider the competitor’s shipping costs when calculating the Price Match.
- We will only match against the competitor’s advertised price. We will not include any promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes, voucher codes, multi-buy offers.
We aim to respond within 3 working days. Our Price Match is only available to customers based in the UK.