Puma Velocity NITRO Fade 2 Mens Running Shoes SS23
Delivery & Returns
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We aim to have your order ready for dispatch within 48 hours of receipt. If an order is placed after 1PM Friday please allow 48 hours from the following Monday, however it may not always be possible to meet these timings, especially at very busy times. In this case we will endeavour to contact you and update you on the status of your order as soon as possible.
Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified.For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.
Up & Running Says
First Impressions: Sleek looks, light weight to pick up and nicely presented with thin cardboard 'shoe trees' rather than thick paper. Look and feel high quality, with only the laces showing any sign of their budget price point at £105.
Fit and Width: Regular fit, no width options. Sizing seems consistent but with a slight performance fit, I'd recommend trying on in-store as some will want a half size up.
Responsiveness: The NITRO top layer in the midsole offers plenty of pop. A more natural toe spring and 8mm offset keeps things feeling 'normal' and avoids too much reliance on modern rocker geometries that can make the foot lazy or feel 'detached' on light trails or with too much use.
Review Submitted By: The following product review has been submitted by George from our Chiswick store
Overall Performance: A great shoe with a great range thanks to it's versatile nature. A real jack of all trades, I'd reach for a little more cushion or propulsion for long runs or true speed work. Version 1 performed well for me, with the new Velocity NITRO 2 refining the fit and midsole nicely. Reminds me of the Deviate NITRO 2, though I prefer those for hard long runs or threshold efforts and hills. The Velocity handles these just fine, but maybe I've been spoilt by the NITRO Elite compound and PWRplate.
Cushioning: Enough cushioning to go the distance, but certainly not a max stack option. For anyone wanting ultra-soft, you'll be disappointed but these have enough protection still. Great for gym or multi-surface use given the stable platform.
Comfort: Great fit, with a performance edge and secure upper. Not as soft and stretchy as knitted uppers, the mesh does offer space where you need it and comfort where you want it.
What is our Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match is simple. At Up & Running, we want to be sure that our customers are getting the best deal on the market. This is why we offer our Price Match across all our products*, instore and online.
If you can find the exact same product cheaper in stock elsewhere, we will refund the difference.
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
What qualifies a product for the Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match has 5 simple conditions that must be met. The product must be:
1 - Same model
2 - Same season
3 - Same colour
4 - Same size
5 - Same conditions of sale
6 - Must be in stock at a UK mainland company (online or instore)
What to do if you find a lower price elsewhere?
If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at a UK mainland competitor (instore or online) you can make a price match request. Read below how to claim instore and online:
If you would like to claim your Price Match guarantee in store, come and speak to a member of our team. They will need to be shown a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description and price. Once our staff member is happy that the 5 conditions have been met, they will approve your guarantee in store.
If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
If you would like to claim a Price Match on our website, please submit your details by contacting our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide a live product listing Link, from a UK website, which clearly displays a picture of the product, a description of the product, the colour and season of the product. If your link follows the price promise terms and conditions below, we will then honour your discount, giving you a personal discount code for that specific product.
Please see the small print below for more information about how we compare our products and honour the Price Match.
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
The Small Print:
If you wish to claim for a discount under the Price Match Guarantee, you need to ensure the following criteria are met:
- The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available on Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification.
- At the time of the Price Match claim, the item is available and currently in stock at the competitor.
- You must provide proof of the offer and proof of the availability.
The Price Match Guarantee, does not apply to the following:
- Where the item is being offered by an unauthorised retailer or 3rd party reseller such as Amazon or auction sites such as Ebay.
- Where the item is offered by non-UK based websites and non-UK based retailers.
- Where the items offered by the competitor are graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance items, discontinued or specially discounted goods including goods discounted.
The following conditions apply:
- The value of Price Match must be over £50.
- Price Match does not apply to accessories and electronics.
- Further discounts cannot be applied to Price Match purchases.
- Price Matches are valid for 48 hours after Up & Running has approved the claim.
- Price Match is available on already purchased products UP TO 7 days from the purchase date. This applies to both in-store purchases and websales. You must have a valid Up & Running receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging, and you must provide supporting evidence of your Price Match claim.
- If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
- We will consider the competitor’s shipping costs when calculating the Price Match.
- We will only match against the competitor’s advertised price. We will not include any promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes, voucher codes, multi-buy offers.
- Price Match is only available once per product. We will not Price Match again if you find the product cheaper.
We aim to respond within 3 working days. Our Price Match is only available to customers based in the UK.