Pressio Women's Core Singlet
The Core singlet has been engineered using EcoDura Tech, the next generation workout fabrication that integrates the two critical elements needed, moisture management and durability. This fabric has high filament yarns next to the skin to capture your sweat vapour and transport it to the spun polyester outer to disperse the vapour and keep you dry, which has the durability needed for trail runs to HIIT workouts. Both
fibres are 100% recycled, GRS certified (Global Recycled Standard), and Bluesign® approved. Pressio products are anatomically designed for an athletic-specific fit.
- Dual fibre lightweight double knit for best of both world fabrication- moisture control and durability.
- Next to skin layer high filament recycled yarn for extreme moisture control and next to skin comfort.
- Outer layer spun polyester for durability and moisture control.
- Certified Bluesign® approved dye house.
- Twin needle soft stitch for durability.
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We aim to have your order ready for dispatch within 48 hours of receipt. If an order is placed after 1PM Friday please allow 48 hours from the following Monday, however it may not always be possible to meet these timings, especially at very busy times. In this case we will endeavour to contact you and update you on the status of your order as soon as possible.
Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified.For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.
All sizes in the tables below are measured in centimetres.