Garmin Forerunner 255 Music White
Run at a higher level with the Forerunner®255 Music smartwatch series. These running smartwatches help you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and goals. Plus, get built-in music and other new features—such as race widget—which help you plan your race-day strategy, and morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead. And with GarminPay™ contactless payments1, it’s never been easier to buy that post-workout coffee —no matter how you work out —with more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlons, cycling, swimming and more. With Forerunner255, you can get a continuous picture of your health, from training and recovery to sleep quality and overall wellness — and with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
Built with a slim design and an always-on, full-colour display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight —with available sizes of 46 mm and 41 mm.
Forerunner®255 Musicprovidesup to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch modeand up to 30 hours in GPS mode for a full picture of your health —from sleep to training.
Smaller-sized Forerunner®255S Musicprovides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch modeand up to 26 hours in GPS mode for a full picture of your health —from sleep to training.
Download up to 500songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer(subscription required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
Morning report summarises your sleep, HRV status and daily workout suggestion in one place as soon as you wake up2.
Get ready for your next race withtraining tips, personalised daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance.
View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery•HRV status tracks your heart rate variability while you sleep, giving you greater insight into your overall wellness, recovery and training performance2.
Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach for a 5K, 10K and half-marathon, or create your own custom workouts in the GarminConnect™ smartphone app.
Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features, including recovery time after your workouts.
When using aRunning Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ monitor (sold separately), get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run,so you can manage your effort.
When using aRunning Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ monitor (sold separately),get advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more.
Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for running, triathlons, cycling, open-water swimming and more
MCJT-46772•Multi-band satellite tracking on GPS, GLONASS and Galileo networks gives you superior accuracy for how far and how fast you’ve run —even in challenging environments.
Safety and tracking features3make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts if you feel unsafe, if an incident is detected or for loved ones to track your runs.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with yourApple®orAndroid™smartphone;you can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone•Leave your cash and cards at home; GarminPay™ contactless payments1let you pay for purchases on the go.
See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more —all in one free, zero-subscription app.
Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our ConnectIQ™ Store
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We aim to have your order ready for dispatch within 48 hours of receipt. If an order is placed after 1PM Friday please allow 48 hours from the following Monday, however it may not always be possible to meet these timings, especially at very busy times. In this case we will endeavour to contact you and update you on the status of your order as soon as possible.
Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified.For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.
What is our Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match is simple. At Up and Running, we want to be sure that our customers are getting the best deal on the market. This is why we offer our Price Match across all our products*, instore and online.
If you can find the exact same product cheaper in stock elsewhere, we will refund the difference and give you a free pair of technical running socks!
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
What qualifies a product for the Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match has 5 simple conditions that must be met. The product must be:
1 - Same model
2 - Same colour
3 - Same size
4 - Same conditions of sale
5 - Must be in stock at a UK mainland company (online or instore)
What to do if you find a lower price elsewhere?
If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at a UK mainland competitor (instore or online) you can make a price match request. Read below how to claim instore and online:
If you would like to claim your Price Match guarantee in store, come and speak to a member of our team. They will need to be shown a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description and price. Once our staff member is happy that the 5 conditions have been met, they will approve your guarantee instore.
If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
If you would like to claim a Price Match on our website, please click here to submit your details into our online Price Match, contact our team via email at email@example.com, or call us on 01423 562162.
You will need to provide a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description. We will then be able to honour your discount over the phone or we can give you a discount code for the difference.
Please see the small print below for more information about how we compare our products and honour the Price Match.
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
The Small Print:
If you wish to claim for a discount under the Price Match Guarantee, you need to ensure the following criteria are met:
- The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available on Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification.
- At the time of the Price Match claim, the item is available and currently in stock at the competitor.
- You must provide proof of the offer and proof of the availability.
The Price Match Guarantee, does not apply to the following:
- Where the item is being offered by an unauthorised retailer or 3rd party reseller such as Amazon or auction sites such as Ebay.
- Where the item is offered by non-UK based websites and non-UK based retailers.
- Where the items offered by the competitor are graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance items, discontinued or specially discounted goods including goods discounted.
The following conditions apply:
- The value of Price Match must be over £50.
- Price Match does not apply to accessories and electronics.
- Further discounts cannot be applied to Price Match purchases.
- Price Matches are valid for 48 hours after Up & Running has approved the claim.
- Price Match is available on already purchased products UP TO 7 days from the purchase date. This applies to both in-store purchases and websales. You must have a valid Up & Running receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging, and you must provide supporting evidence of your Price Match claim.
- If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
- We will consider the competitor’s shipping costs when calculating the Price Match.
- We will only match against the competitor’s advertised price. We will not include any promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes, voucher codes, multi-buy offers.
We aim to respond within 3 working days. Our Price Match is only available to customers based in the UK.