Garmin Fenix 6S Pro
The smaller-sized f?nix®6S Pro multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts - without adding bulk to your wrist. Advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates are right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro• feature keeps your pacing strategy on track with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Designed for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate1, smart notifications2, Pulse Ox3 sensing and Garmin Pay• contactless payments4. To maximise on-wrist use time, customisable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2"� sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate1 and Pulse Ox3 sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro• for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay• contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service5 support, smart notifications2 and more
- Battery performance: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac•battery saver mode; customisable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We aim to have your order ready for dispatch within 48 hours of receipt. If an order is placed after 1PM Friday please allow 48 hours from the following Monday, however it may not always be possible to meet these timings, especially at very busy times. In this case we will endeavour to contact you and update you on the status of your order as soon as possible.
Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified.For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.