Cybex AVI Running Stroller Grey
Seat and frame included.
Engineered for all your future runs with your child, the AVI is sleek and streamlined for running through urban streets and leafy parks.
Running with a specialist stroller enables you to maintain your exercise routine while staying close to your child. It’s very important to use a stroller specifically designed for the purpose, as conventional strollers are not designed for running speeds. There are also additional features necessary for running safely and comfortable which conventional strollers do not provide.
The AVI is designed for running - a product without any compromise in design, safety and running functionality. With its lightweight aluminium frame, fixed front wheel, large air-filled tires and wide wheelbase, the AVI can smoothly glide with stability wherever your run may take you. AVI’s handbrake helps you to vary the stroller speed to meet your pace — helping you maintain an ideal running form.
The AVI: Giving you the freedom to exercise with the same passion and style that you bring to every other part of your life.
· From 6 months* to approx. 4 years (110 cm)
· Max. child weight 22 kg
· Unfolded: L 140 cm /W 68.5 cm / H 115 cm
· Folded (most compact): L 87.5 cm /W 58.5 cm /H 22.5 cm
· Weight: <10 kg
· Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
Max. luggage weight:
· 5kg – basket
· 2 kg - user pouch
· 1 kg - cup holder
• Stay on track with the AVI’s lightweight aluminium frame, 20” rear wheels and a front wheel that’s fixed for extra stability. The running stroller is also designed to allow a full range of motion for your stride so you can enjoy the best running experience.
• Choose between 15 different combinations of seat packs and frame colours to create the perfect look for your stroller. As the seat covers are interchangeable, you can freshen up your stroller’s appearance whenever you like.
• Within seconds, the AVI can be folded into an ultra-compact package using just one hand. All wheels are easily removed with no tools required, for an ultra-compact folded size of 89 cm x 58.5 cm x 25 cm.
• The AVI’s handbrake helps you to vary the stroller speed to meet your pace and gives additional control while running downhill helping you maintain an ideal running style. A wrist tether keeps you connected to the AVI for extra safety.
• The unique streamlined handlebar can be steered with one hand, leaving your other arm free to swing naturally for a better running performance. The rounded handle- bar shape is designed for efficient steering and can be adjusted to fit your height.
• An XL sun canopy made of UPF50+ protective fabric shields your child from the elements, and includes a visor and a mesh window enabling you to check on your child without having to take a break.
• Mesh windows in the canopy and the sides of the seat create 360˚ of ventilation, providing cooling air circulation on hot days.
• Throughout your run your child will stay comfortable, protected and supported with a reinforced backrest featuring multiple recline settings. The soft padded 5-point-harness safely secures your child in the seat.
• Soft rear suspension absorbs the bumps on the road— greater freedom for you and continuous comfort for your child.
• Reflective stripes on the rims give you extra visibility outdoors. When illuminated, the reflective details help you stand out, making you safer whenever you choose to run.
• The back pocket is the perfect place to stow your keys and small items, and if you need an extra place for you and your child’s essentials the spacious cargo basket has a carrying capacity of up to 5 kilos.
• The AVI is compatible with our award-winning CYBEX and GB infant car seats (adapters sold separately), giving you extra flexibility for day-to-day journeys (Note: the AVI must never be used for jogging or running when an infant car seat is attached).
Are there any recommendations for my running posture?
AVI is designed for runners of all sizes. The adjustable handlebar helps you to find the perfect fit for your running gait. When adjusting the handlebar height, the ideal position is level with the height of your navel. If necessary you can always adjust the handlebar height further to find the perfect fit for your running form.
There are some tips you can follow to make your running form more effective, especially when running with a running stroller. Your body should be in an upright position. Avoid looking down at your feet and keep your head up, keeping your gaze focused ahead. Take care that you do not hunch down over the handlebar of the stroller this is tempting after running for some time, but will have a negative impact on an effective running form.
It is not required to always have both hands on the handlebar while using the AVI. In fact, the AVI handlebar has been specifically designed for one-hand steering to allow a more natural swinging motion while running. During your run, you can try pushing the AVI with one arm and swinging with the other to adopt a more natural running form. If you keep switching arms you can ensure that both sides of your body are trained equally. Whether you have one or both hands on the handlebar, make sure you always attach the wrist tether strap.
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We aim to have your order ready for dispatch within 48 hours of receipt. If an order is placed after 1PM Friday please allow 48 hours from the following Monday, however it may not always be possible to meet these timings, especially at very busy times. In this case we will endeavour to contact you and update you on the status of your order as soon as possible.
Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified.For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.
What is our Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match is simple. At Up and Running, we want to be sure that our customers are getting the best deal on the market. This is why we offer our Price Match across all our products*, instore and online.
If you can find the exact same product cheaper in stock elsewhere, we will refund the difference and give you a free pair of technical running socks!
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
What qualifies a product for the Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match has 5 simple conditions that must be met. The product must be:
1 - Same model
2 - Same colour
3 - Same size
4 - Same conditions of sale
5 - Must be in stock at a UK mainland company (online or instore)
What to do if you find a lower price elsewhere?
If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at a UK mainland competitor (instore or online) you can make a price match request. Read below how to claim instore and online:
If you would like to claim your Price Match guarantee in store, come and speak to a member of our team. They will need to be shown a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description and price. Once our staff member is happy that the 5 conditions have been met, they will approve your guarantee instore.
If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
If you would like to claim a Price Match on our website, please click here to submit your details into our online Price Match, contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01423 562162.
You will need to provide a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description. We will then be able to honour your discount over the phone or we can give you a discount code for the difference.
Please see the small print below for more information about how we compare our products and honour the Price Match.
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
The Small Print:
If you wish to claim for a discount under the Price Match Guarantee, you need to ensure the following criteria are met:
- The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available on Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification.
- At the time of the Price Match claim, the item is available and currently in stock at the competitor.
- You must provide proof of the offer and proof of the availability.
The Price Match Guarantee, does not apply to the following:
- Where the item is being offered by an unauthorised retailer or 3rd party reseller such as Amazon or auction sites such as Ebay.
- Where the item is offered by non-UK based websites and non-UK based retailers.
- Where the items offered by the competitor are graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance items, discontinued or specially discounted goods including goods discounted.
The following conditions apply:
- The value of Price Match must be over £50.
- Price Match does not apply to accessories and electronics.
- Further discounts cannot be applied to Price Match purchases.
- Price Matches are valid for 48 hours after Up & Running has approved the claim.
- Price Match is available on already purchased products UP TO 7 days from the purchase date. This applies to both in-store purchases and websales. You must have a valid Up & Running receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging, and you must provide supporting evidence of your Price Match claim.
- If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
- We will consider the competitor’s shipping costs when calculating the Price Match.
- We will only match against the competitor’s advertised price. We will not include any promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes, voucher codes, multi-buy offers.
We aim to respond within 3 working days. Our Price Match is only available to customers based in the UK.