2XU Men's Light Speed Compression Tight Black SS21
The Light Speed Compression Tights with revolutionary Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology, are developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has...
The Light Speed Compression Tights with revolutionary Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology, are developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs, reducing muscle movement, damage and fatigue for your best run yet.
MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; to dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint, and calf; to alleivate muscle strain during the toe phase of running
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance
Firm graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery
Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry
Signature reflective X logos on thigh and calf provide 360-degree visibility in low-light conditions
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quick and efficiently as possible.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 13:00 GMT Monday to Friday with 48 hours. Orders placed after 13:00 GMT will be despatched the next working day. For example, if you place your order after 13:00 GMT on a Friday or over the weekend, we will despatch it the following Monday.
Please note, the above dispatch applies to orders that are in stock. Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified online.
For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.
Men's Clothing & Triathlon Size Guide
|Chest (CM)||Chest (IN)||Waist (CM)||Waist (IN)||Hip (CM)||Hip (IN)|
|XS||88 - 92||345/8 - 361/4||70 - 74||271/2 - 291/8||88 - 92||345/8 - 361/4|
|S||93 - 97||365/8 - 381/4||75 - 79||291/2 - 311/8||93 - 97||365/8 - 381/4|
|M||98 - 102||385/8 - 401/8||80 - 84||311/2 - 33||98 - 102||385/8 - 401/8|
|L||103 - 107||401/2 - 421/8||85 - 89||331/2 - 35||103 - 107||401/2 - 421/8|
|XL||108 - 112||421/2 - 441/8||90 - 94||353/8 - 37||108 - 112||421/2 - 441/8|
|XXL||113 - 117||441/2 - 46||95 - 99||373/8 - 39||113 - 117||441/2 - 46|
Women's Clothing & Triathlon Size Guide
|Size||Bust (CM)||Bust (IN)||Waist (CM)||Waist (IN)||Hip (CM)||Hip (IN)|
|XXS||76 - 80||297/8 - 311/2||58 - 62||223/4 - 243/8||84 - 88||33 - 345/8|
|XS||81 - 85||317/8 - 331/2||63 - 67||243/4 - 263/8||89 - 93||35 - 365/8|
|S||86 - 90||337/8 - 351/2||68 - 72||263/4 - 283/8||94 - 98||37 - 385/8|
|M||91 - 95||355/8 - 371/2||73 - 77||283/4 - 303/8||99 - 103||38 - 401/2|
|L||96 - 100||373/4 - 393/8||78 - 82||303/4 - 321/4||104 - 108||41 - 421/2|
|XL||101 - 105||393/4 - 413/8||83 - 87||323/4 - 341/4||109 - 113||42 - 441/2|
Women's Bra Size Guide
|US/UK||AU/NZ||EU||UNDERBUST||A CUP||B CUP||C CUP||D CUP|
68 cm - 72 cm
80 cm - 82 cm
82 cm - 84 cm
84 cm - 86 cm
84 cm - 86 cm
73 cm - 77 cm
|243/4 - 263/8||89 - 93||35 - 365/8||35 - 365/8|
78 cm - 82 cm
|263/4 - 283/8||94 - 98||37 - 385/8||37 - 385/8|
83 cm - 87 cm
|283/4 - 303/8||99 - 103||38 - 401/2||38 - 401/2|
88 cm - 92 cm
|303/4 - 321/4||104 - 108||41 - 421/2||41 - 421/2|
SIZE GUIDE - WOMEN - BRA
What is our Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match is simple. At Up and Running, we want to be sure that our customers are getting the best deal on the market. This is why we offer our Price Match across all our products*, instore and online.
If you can find the exact same product cheaper in stock elsewhere, we will refund the difference and give you a free pair of technical running socks!
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
What qualifies a product for the Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match has 5 simple conditions that must be met. The product must be:
1 - Same model
2 - Same colour
3 - Same size
4 - Same conditions of sale
5 - Must be in stock at a UK mainland company (online or instore)
What to do if you find a lower price elsewhere?
If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at a UK mainland competitor (instore or online) you can make a price match request. Read below how to claim instore and online:
If you would like to claim your Price Match guarantee in store, come and speak to a member of our team. They will need to be shown a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description and price. Once our staff member is happy that the 5 conditions have been met, they will approve your guarantee instore.
If you would like to claim a Price Match on our website, please click here to submit your details into our online Price Match, contact our team via email at email@example.com, or call us on 01423 562162.
You will need to provide a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description. We will then be able to honour your discount over the phone or we can give you a discount code for the difference.
Please see the small print below for more information about how we compare our products and honour the Price Match.
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
The Small Print:
If you wish to claim for a discount under the Price Match Guarantee, you need to ensure the following criteria are met:
- The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available on Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification.
- At the time of the Price Match claim, the item is available and currently in stock at the competitor.
- You must provide proof of the offer and proof of the availability.
The Price Match Guarantee, does not apply to the following:
- Where the item is being offered by an unauthorised retailer or 3rd party reseller such as Amazon or auction sites such as Ebay.
- Where the item is offered by non-UK based websites and non-UK based retailers.
- Where the items offered by the competitor are graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance items, discontinued or specially discounted goods including goods discounted.
The following conditions apply:
- The value of Price Match must be over £50.
- Price Match does not apply to accessories and electronics.
- Further discounts cannot be applied to Price Match purchases.
- Price Matches are valid for 48 hours after Up & Running has approved the claim.
- Price Match is available on already purchased products UP TO 7 days from the purchase date. This applies to both in-store purchases and websales. You must have a valid Up & Running receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging, and you must provide supporting evidence of your Price Match claim.
- We will consider the competitor’s shipping costs when calculating the Price Match.
- We will only match against the competitor’s advertised price. We will not include any promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes, voucher codes, multi-buy offers.
We aim to respond within 3 working days. Our Price Match is only available to customers based in the UK.