Polar Vantage V Black with H10 Heart Rate Sensor
Premium GPS multisport watch to help you train like a pro, with Polar’s NEW advanced Optical HR sensor fusion technology, combines optical heart rate measurement with skin contact measurement, providing accurate heart rate monitoring even when swimming. Optimise your trainin, avoid overtraining with Training Load (Cardio, Muscle Load & RPE) & Recovery Pro. 130 + sport profiles. First sports watch to measure running power from wrist. The 40 hour battery life makes sure you get all the data you need even during your longest sessions. Comes with Polar H10 heart Rate Sensor.
- The first watch to measure running power from the wrist – no additional sensors or foot pods needed.
- Polar's NEW advanced Optical HR sensor fusion technologythat combines optical heart rate measurement with skin contact measurement. Interference greatly reduced so heart rate is more accurate. Also comes with a Polar H10 heart rate sensor.
- Training Load Pro: get a comprehensive view of how your training sessions strain your body in different ways. Session-by-session and long-term monitoring.
- Recovery Pro: avoid overtraining and injuries and follow your recovery level on a daily and longer-term basis.
- More than a sportswatch: together with the whole Polar ecosystem, including the free Polar Flow for Coach service, Polar Vantage V forms a complete training solution that covers everything that goes into a pro athlete’s training.
- Swimming metrics help athletes to analyse each session follow training load and swimming performace, as well as cardio load, pace and distance based on pool length and boosted GPS in open water, stroke rate, SWOLF and swimming style.
Includes H10 Heart Rate Sensor
When it comes to accuracy and connectivity, the Polar H10 heart rate sensor is the go-to choice. Monitor your heart rate with maximum precision and connect your heart rate to two Bluetooth training devices of your choice simultaneously.
With Polar H10, heart rate monitoring is more accurate and adaptable than ever.