As the UK’s premium running retailer, we are keen that not only should our customers receive the very best customer service, but also that customers should also have access to the very best prices, too. All footwear and clothing we sell in our shops is covered by the Up & Running Price Match Guarantee.
If you wish to claim for a discount under the Price Match Guarantee, you need to ensure the following criteria are met:
- The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available in store at Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification.
- At the time of the Price Match claim, the item is available and currently in stock at the competitor.
- You must provide proof of the offer and proof of the availability.
The Price Match Guarantee, does not apply to the following:
- Items purchased online at Up & Running.
- Select items sold by our franchise partners.
- Where the item is being offered by an authorised retailer, rather than a sole trader, eg, an auction site such as Ebay, or a 3rd party reseller such as Amazon.
- Where the item is offered by non-UK based websites and non-UK based retailers.
- Where the items offered by the competitor are graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance items, discontinued or specially discounted goods including goods discounted.
The following conditions apply:
- The value of Price Match must be over £50.
- Price Match does not apply to accessories and electronics.
- Further discounts cannot be applied to Price Match purchases.
- Price Matches are valid for 48 hours after Up & Running has approved the claim.
- Price Match is available on already purchased products UP TO 7 days from the purchase date. This applies to both in-store purchases only. You must have a valid Up & Running receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging, and you must provide supporting evidence of your Price Match claim.
- We will consider the competitor’s shipping costs when calculating the Price Match.
- We will only match against the competitor’s advertised price. We will not include any promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes, voucher codes, multi-buy offers.
To apply for a Price Match:
In-store: Take evidence of the lower price into the store and show it to a store colleague. This can be an advert, a screen grab or a reference to a web page. All the above criteria need to be met.
We aim to respond within 3 working days. Our Price Match is only available to customers based in the UK.