In line with the most recent Government guidelines on COVID-19, we've outlined our Covid-19 policy below, which we hope will answer your questions.
Please do not enter our stores if you have any symptoms, or someone in your household has symptoms.
- Please respect Government guidance by wearing a mask in all of our stores and sanitise your hands before entering. As of 30th November 2021, masks must be worn in all retail shops.
- Please follow any guidance given to you by any of our colleagues.
- Please be conscious of social distancing and the preferred two metre rule
We have taken the Government's guidance very seriously and have:
- Undertaken a Covid-19 risk assessment in all of our stores.
- Provided all stores with strict cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with government guidelines.
- Taken all reasonable steps to help our behind-the-scenes staff work from home.
- Taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace, including customer service zoning.
- Done everything practical to manage transmission risk in line with government guidelines where it is not possible to be 2m apart.
We're all in this together and so we have provided hand sanitiser at the entrance to all of our stores. Please use this when entering any of our stores.
If you've forgotten your face mask, we can provide you with one. Please respect the measures we have put in place and wear a face mask in our stores.
Our staff will be wearing either face masks or visors while in the store.
They will be regularly sanitising their hands, as well as sanitising touch points such as the payment terminal keypad, door handles and the counter area.
Safely making payments
The contactless threshold has been increased to £45, so please use this method if appropriate. If your transaction is above the limit, please be assured that the pinpad is sanitised after every use.
Two metre rulePlease ensure you keep your distance from other customers and staff during your time in our stores, both for shoe fitting and whilst at the counter. Please follow the directions of our staff and remain conscious of your own social distance to others.