Accounts Assistant (Harrogate) APPLY NOW
Up & Running is the UK’s largest specialist running retailer with 29 stores nationally and is an integral part of the running community with an exceptional reputation for customer service, but remains a family run business with family run values & ethos.
In line with the company’s exciting expansion plans we are recruiting experienced Accounts Assistants to join our busy friendly office team.
We are looking for passionate and conscientious individuals who are focussed and driven with exceptional organisation and communication skills to join our accounts team.
The ideal candidate must be computer literate, especially in Excel & Word and ideally with experience with Sage Line 50.
We have both a full-time and part-time opportunity and each has some flexibility for the right applicant. Ideally you will be able to start immediately at our Head Offices in Harrogate
We will provide full training in all aspects of role
The hours will be 40 hrs/week Monday to Friday for the full-time position
The hours and days for the part time position can be negotiated.
Requirements for Accounts Assistant position:
- Experience with Sage Line 50
- You should have a confident, patient, and professional telephone manner, as you will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls from stores across the nation
- You will be computer literate as a large proportion of work will be computer-based and online
- Able to work on own initiative with proven ability to manage own time and workload.
- Flexible and able to adapt to meet the needs of the business at critical times
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and you will need to be a ‘people’ person who develops strong working relationships internally, externally and at all levels.
Key Duties within the Role:
- Creation and maintenance of customer accounts
- Processing credit checks
- Raise sales invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaise with customers regarding payments and invoice queries
- Issue customer statements
- Raising credit notes
- Provide information for external audit as required
- Entering supplier invoices onto purchase ledger
- Additional accounting/administrative duties as required
- F/T position 40 hours per week worked over 5 days Monday to Friday
- 28 days paid holiday per year (P/T pro rata)
- 1 extra birthday holiday day
- Fitness Friday – extended lunchbreak to encourage health & fitness & wellbeing.
- Employer Contributory Pension
- Full training on all aspects of the role
- Paid lunch break
- Generous staff purchase scheme
- Generous product testing allocation
- Full Access Employees Assistance Programme (EAP) Health Assured
- Social events throughout the year (Subject to Covid restrictions)
Office refreshments provided (teas coffees, squash etc) plus regular cake days
*Subject to length of service|||16 Station Parade, Harrogate HG1 1UE|||Finance||||||wX.P0MQGXgV80AEy|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false