Brooks Hyperion Elite 2 AW20
- Updated nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole balances...
- Updated nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole balances ultralight weight with energy return and durability for sustainable speed
- Rapid Roll Technology encourages fast turnover
- Midsole stack height has been increased by 2 mm for enhanced cushioning
- DNA FLASH will maintain cushioning and responsiveness for 300-600 km, just like daily trainers
Ultralight, responsive energy return
Our updated nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole balances its ultra-lightweight material with energy return and durability for long-lasting speed.
A relatively broad midsole and our unique carbon fibre propulsion plate work together to keep runners in their preferred motion path, saving energy to help each runner go faster for longer.
Our Rapid Roll technology - the curved sculpting of the heel and toe of the midsole - combined with the carbon fibre plate is constructed to propel you forward with effortless speed.
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quick and efficiently as possible.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 13:00 GMT Monday to Friday that same day. Orders placed after 13:00 GMT will be despatched the next working day. For example, if you place your order after 13:00 GMT on a Friday or over the weekend, we will despatch it the following Monday.
Please note, the above dispatch applies to orders that are in stock. Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified online.
For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.