Saucony Women's Peregrine 10 AW20 Red
For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsive...
For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
Breathable Mesh Upper
The upper of the Peregrine 10 has been constructed using breathable mesh to keep your feet cool and dry as you run. The mesh actively and efficiently wicks away the build-up of excess sweat and moisture to eradicate distraction or discomfort often caused by perspiration. Additionally, cool air is encouraged to circulate, creating a drier, healthier environment for your skin to thrive. As well as being highly breathable, the mesh is also durable and abrasion-resistant to keep your feet protected from debris and objects typically found when trail running. A padded tongue and heel adds to the comfort as well as guarding against friction and irritation such as chafing. As well as this, FORMFIT, this surrounds the foot in a made-for-me feel which accommodates the feet giving them a feeling like these shoes were made specifically for them. A firm material around the midfoot and toes increase protection against loose trail debris, bumps, and grazes. Lastly, the traditional lace system offers a secure, locked-in feel as you run.
Designed using PWRRUN, the Saucony Peregrine 10 Trail Running Shoes ensure lightweight cushioning. The extra responsive cushioning gives a smoother ride, especially on the difficult or unpredictable terrain. Having the ample cushioning will enable a more enjoyable, comfortable run as you can maximise both focus and performance. The cushioning used at the top of the midsole is extremely soft, and all impacts will be absorbed instantly and effectively, delivering an extremely plush ride which will reduce fatigue and make sure that you be protected from injuries. With double the amount of flexibility than previous Saucony midsoles, this will improve the responsiveness of the shoe, giving you an added spring in your step to push you on faster. The high-performing material within the midsole is also three times less heat sensitive than previous midsoles, which will mean that no matter what time of the year or what conditions you are running in, the midsole will always deliver a premium performance.
Developed using a PWRTRAC outsole, the Saucony Peregrine 10 Trail Running Shoes ensure nowhere is off-limits. The exceptionally tacky, durable PWRTRAC rubber provides unparalleled traction and abrasion resistance and offers a compound that has a Coefficient of Friction (COF) that is 3x that of normal carbon rubber. As well as this, the durable rubber outsole is able to form a strong connection with any surface for control. The tough rubber is strong and won't be damaged by any sharp abrasions caused by rocks or bumps. The PWRTRAC outsole offers diamond formation lugs with depth and ridges made of high traction carbon Rubber. This type of material is said to be harder than most rubbers on the market. This offers better traction on the heelstrike and rearfoot strike respectively on both dry and wet environments, thereby highlighting its versatility in variable conditions and terrains.
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quick and efficiently as possible.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 13:00 GMT Monday to Friday with 48 hours. Orders placed after 13:00 GMT will be despatched the next working day. For example, if you place your order after 13:00 GMT on a Friday or over the weekend, we will despatch it the following Monday.
Please note, the above dispatch applies to orders that are in stock. Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified online.
For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.
Women's Shoes Size Guide
What is our Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match is simple. At Up and Running, we want to be sure that our customers are getting the best deal on the market. This is why we offer our Price Match across all our products*, instore and online.
If you can find the exact same product cheaper in stock elsewhere, we will refund the difference and give you a free pair of technical running socks!
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
What qualifies a product for the Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match has 5 simple conditions that must be met. The product must be:
1 - Same model
2 - Same colour
3 - Same size
4 - Same conditions of sale
5 - Must be in stock at a UK mainland company (online or instore)
What to do if you find a lower price elsewhere?
If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at a UK mainland competitor (instore or online) you can make a price match request. Read below how to claim instore and online:
If you would like to claim your Price Match guarantee in store, come and speak to a member of our team. They will need to be shown a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description and price. Once our staff member is happy that the 5 conditions have been met, they will approve your guarantee instore.
If you would like to claim a Price Match on our website, please click here to submit your details into our online Price Match, contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01423 562162.
You will need to provide a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description. We will then be able to honour your discount over the phone or we can give you a discount code for the difference.
Please see the small print below for more information about how we compare our products and honour the Price Match.
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
The Small Print:
If you wish to claim for a discount under the Price Match Guarantee, you need to ensure the following criteria are met:
- The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available on Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification.
- At the time of the Price Match claim, the item is available and currently in stock at the competitor.
- You must provide proof of the offer and proof of the availability.
The Price Match Guarantee, does not apply to the following:
- Where the item is being offered by an unauthorised retailer or 3rd party reseller such as Amazon or auction sites such as Ebay.
- Where the item is offered by non-UK based websites and non-UK based retailers.
- Where the items offered by the competitor are graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance items, discontinued or specially discounted goods including goods discounted.
The following conditions apply:
- The value of Price Match must be over £50.
- Price Match does not apply to accessories and electronics.
- Further discounts cannot be applied to Price Match purchases.
- Price Matches are valid for 48 hours after Up & Running has approved the claim.
- Price Match is available on already purchased products UP TO 7 days from the purchase date. This applies to both in-store purchases and websales. You must have a valid Up & Running receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging, and you must provide supporting evidence of your Price Match claim.
- We will consider the competitor’s shipping costs when calculating the Price Match.
- We will only match against the competitor’s advertised price. We will not include any promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes, voucher codes, multi-buy offers.
We aim to respond within 3 working days. Our Price Match is only available to customers based in the UK.