New Balance Men's 860v11 D Width Blue SS21
With data-driven cushioning, proven stability and an engineered upper, the New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11 running shoe for men feels like it was built just for you. This ...
With data-driven cushioning, proven stability and an engineered upper, the New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11 running shoe for men feels like it was built just for you. This running shoe was designed with FRESH FOAM technology, built for your comfort, providing sustained cushioning with a lightweight feel so you can go the distance.
+ 10 MM DROP
+ BLOWN RUBBER FOREFOOT
+ ENGINEERED MESH
+ MEDIAL POST
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quick and efficiently as possible.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 13:00 GMT Monday to Friday with 48 hours. Orders placed after 13:00 GMT will be despatched the next working day. For example, if you place your order after 13:00 GMT on a Friday or over the weekend, we will despatch it the following Monday.
Please note, the above dispatch applies to orders that are in stock. Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified online.
For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.
Men's Shoes Size Guide
Kid's Shoes Size Guide
Infant | 0-4 Years
Children | 4-8 Years
Junior | 8-12 Years
What is our Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match is simple. At Up and Running, we want to be sure that our customers are getting the best deal on the market. This is why we offer our Price Match across all our products*, instore and online.
If you can find the exact same product cheaper in stock elsewhere, we will refund the difference and give you a free pair of technical running socks!
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
What qualifies a product for the Price Match Guarantee?
Our Price Match has 5 simple conditions that must be met. The product must be:
1 - Same model
2 - Same colour
3 - Same size
4 - Same conditions of sale
5 - Must be in stock at a UK mainland company (online or instore)
What to do if you find a lower price elsewhere?
If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at a UK mainland competitor (instore or online) you can make a price match request. Read below how to claim instore and online:
If you would like to claim your Price Match guarantee in store, come and speak to a member of our team. They will need to be shown a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description and price. Once our staff member is happy that the 5 conditions have been met, they will approve your guarantee instore.
If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
If you would like to claim a Price Match on our website, please click here to submit your details into our online Price Match, contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01423 562162.
You will need to provide a live product listing on a website or a picture clearly displaying the product description. We will then be able to honour your discount over the phone or we can give you a discount code for the difference.
Please see the small print below for more information about how we compare our products and honour the Price Match.
*Products over £50. Does not apply to electronics.
The Small Print:
If you wish to claim for a discount under the Price Match Guarantee, you need to ensure the following criteria are met:
- The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available on Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification.
- At the time of the Price Match claim, the item is available and currently in stock at the competitor.
- You must provide proof of the offer and proof of the availability.
The Price Match Guarantee, does not apply to the following:
- Where the item is being offered by an unauthorised retailer or 3rd party reseller such as Amazon or auction sites such as Ebay.
- Where the item is offered by non-UK based websites and non-UK based retailers.
- Where the items offered by the competitor are graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance items, discontinued or specially discounted goods including goods discounted.
The following conditions apply:
- The value of Price Match must be over £50.
- Price Match does not apply to accessories and electronics.
- Further discounts cannot be applied to Price Match purchases.
- Price Matches are valid for 48 hours after Up & Running has approved the claim.
- Price Match is available on already purchased products UP TO 7 days from the purchase date. This applies to both in-store purchases and websales. You must have a valid Up & Running receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase. The item must be unworn and in the original packaging, and you must provide supporting evidence of your Price Match claim.
- If you have already purchased in store and wish to price match retrospectively, please visit the store from which you purchased from to claim your price match.
- We will consider the competitor’s shipping costs when calculating the Price Match.
- We will only match against the competitor’s advertised price. We will not include any promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes, voucher codes, multi-buy offers.
We aim to respond within 3 working days. Our Price Match is only available to customers based in the UK.