Aftershokz Aeropex Black
Forget everything you thought bone conduction technology was because we just reinvented the wheel with Aeropex. Pushing the boundaries of open-ear listening, we've implemented brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+ and angled the transducers to ensure optimal placement on the cheekbones, allowing for more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration. Designed to empower users to redefine their possible, Aeropex harmonizes portability, usability, durability, safety, and enhanced sound quality.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Lightest bone conduction headphones to-date, weighing less than 1 ounce (26g).
- 8-hour battery life for music, calls, audiobooks and podcasts, or 10 days of standby time.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- Fully waterproof (IP67 rated) to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather conditions.
- Bluetooth v5.0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 ft (10m).
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Re-angled transducers with significantly reduced vibration and enhanced sound quality.
- OpenFit• design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- Dual noise-canceling mics minimize surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient.
- Charge fully in 2 hours with magnetic charging cable. Moisture detection alert included for safe charging.
- Audrey Says• voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty included.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 105 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -38dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v5.0
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: lithium polymer
- Continuous play: 8 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Weight: 0.92 oz (26g)
We have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship your goods as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We aim to have your order ready for dispatch within 48 hours of receipt. If an order is placed after 1PM Friday please allow 48 hours from the following Monday, however it may not always be possible to meet these timings, especially at very busy times. In this case we will endeavour to contact you and update you on the status of your order as soon as possible.
Products available for pre order will be clearly marked online and cannot be dispatched before the date relating to that product specified.For more information regarding delivery & returns please click here.